The next two meetings are:
Professor Jeremy Bagg OBE, (Head of Glasgow University's Dental School) - Towards a Dental School for Malawi - 'The MalDent Project'
Reception: Alan Meikle and Harry Jackson
Hazel McCully - An Expatriate's View of South Korea, incorporating a brief Job Talk.
Reception: Jimmy Begg and Harry Peters
Where and When
Weekly meetings are held:
• Savoy Park Hotel, Ayr
• Tuesday 5.30 to 7.30pm
• Other informal meetings in members' homes
• Project work - anytime to suit
New Morning Meetings
• Fox and Willow Hotel, Ayr
• Thursday 7.45am to 8.45am
• First and third Thursday of the month
New Members’ Database
Check your details are correct and register for events
Members can login here:
Dates for your Diary
- Young Musician Distict Final – Sun 3 March 2019, Glasgow Conservatoire
- McGonagall Supper – Fri 22 March 2019, Horizon Hotel
- Beach Clean – Sat 30 March 9am till 12
- Charity Golf Day – Fri 10 May 2019 – Belleisle GC
- Future of Ayr’s Station Hotel – 5 February 2019 February 12, 2019
- Young Carers Training Event – 31 January 2019 February 3, 2019
- Our Aquabox team visit Erskine & District January 31, 2019
- Annual Burns Supper Success – 22 January 2019 January 26, 2019
- Food Bank Donations Thank-You – 15 January 2019 January 21, 2019
- BBC Radio Scotland Out-of-Doors January 20, 2019
- Marie Oliver of VASA – 15 January 2019 January 16, 2019
- Ayrshire Coastal Path gets more Publicity January 16, 2019
Ayrshire Coastal Path features on Radio Scotland
Listen to Jimmy Begg and the Pathminders explain to reporter Mark Stephen how the Path came about
Ayrshire Coastal Path Vonteers’ Award
Volunteers from all over Scotland were commended for their efforts at the Annual Awards ceremony run by Paths for All. And Ayrshire Coastal Path Pathminders won the Community Path Group of the Year. Read the full story
Aquabox Disaster Relief
Our latest presentation was to Paisley Callants Rotary Club, who are a small club of about 15 regular members. They were extremely interested, and intend to look seriously about raising funds for aquabox.
More information and video
New Members Welcome!
We are one of the largest and most active clubs in Ayrshire, and indeed in the whole of District 1230, covering the west of Scotland, and have been successful in recruiting new members recently. Come along to a meeting to find out why these people joined our club.