We are very keen to have non-members assist in some of our projects. This is a great way to help the local community without any commitment to joining. If you then think Rotary is for you, come along to a few meetings to find out more.
You may wish to help at the local Food Bank or on the Ayrshire Coastal Path. Or work on our various Youth activites. Perhaps help run our Charity Golf Day or simply do some litter picking. And there are lots of other activities to get involved with. Read more>>
Or some people may wish to make a donation, which allows us to help others. Click the "Donate" button - you do not need a Paypal account, simply use your debit or credit card.
e-meetings replace normal weekly meetings
Convenors and other members of the Council meet to discuss club business.
Where and When
When we are not "Zooming", we hold weekly meetings:
• Savoy Park Hotel, Ayr
• Tuesday 5.30 to 7.30pm
• Other informal meetings in members' homes
• Project work - anytime to suit
New Morning Meetings
• Fox and Willow Hotel, Ayr
• Thursday 7.45am to 8.45am
• First and third Thursday of the month
New Members Welcome!
We are one of the largest and most active clubs in Ayrshire, and indeed in the whole of District 1230, covering the west of Scotland, and have been successful in recruiting new members recently. Come along to a meeting to find out why these people joined our club.
Would a cash donation help your organisation?
We offer a monthly pay out to individuals or organisations of up to £250. The qualifying rules are simple. Find out more
- Stuart Lang from Poppy Scotland November 18, 2020
- Community Activity News – 16 November 2020 November 17, 2020
- Leonard Cheshire Charity Guest Speaker – 3 November 2020 November 11, 2020
- A Fond Farewell to Alistair Tyre October 28, 2020
- Poppy Appeal 2020 October 26, 2020
One of our major on-going projects is to support Aquabox. Have a look at their new video. More information on our Aquabox page