Members can book normal meetings and other events
We are very keen to have non-members assist in some of our projects. This is a great way to help the local community without any commitment to joining. If you then think Rotary is for you, come along to a few meetings to find out more.
You may wish to help at the local Food Bank or on the Ayrshire Coastal Path. Or work on our various Youth activites. Perhaps help run our Charity Golf Day or simply do some litter picking. And there are lots of other activities to get involved with. Read more>>
Or some people may wish to make a donation, which allows us to help others. Click the "Donate" button - you do not need a Paypal account, simply use your debit or credit card.
Special Rotary Meeting at Newton Primary School -
Partners and guests also invited for an interesting and informative evening.
The School's Head Teacher and this evening's host Fiona McAvoy, shall describe how the school supports the local community, including how the recently initiated 'Newton Primary Shred Skatepark Project' provides support and outlet for local children.
Meet from 5.30pm for a 6pm start.
Christmas Dinner - Partners Evening
Host and VOT - President Bob
Meet from 6pm for seating by 6.30pm
Where and When
Evening meetings: Savoy Park Hotel every Tuesday except Council Meeting weeks. 5.30 to 7.30pm (with meal and speaker)
Breakfast chat: On Zoom First and Third Thursday of each month 8.30am. Join for an informal chat. Contact Secretary for Zoom link
Lunchtime get-together: Various activities and locations on a random basis.Check website for details
Would a cash donation help your organisation?
We offer a monthly pay out to individuals or organisations of up to £250. The qualifying rules are simple. Find out more
Ayr Rotary and COP26
Following Rotary International's approval last year of a "new area of focus" we have been busy working on a number of local projects.
The hosting, in Glasgow in November 2021, of the COP26 international conference has prompted consideration of some of the key environmental problems facing the world and how these must be resolved. Read more on our COP26 News
Altough we might feel individually helpless faced with such enormous problems, we can all make our own small contributions if we:
THINK GLOBAL - ACT LOCAL
Take action now and calculate your own carbon footprint - https://www.carbonfootprint.co
See what we can do
- Claire Burden CEO (NHS Ayrshire and Arran) – Influence of NHS upon the Community - 22 November 2022 - Savoy Park Hotel
- Newton Project - Tues 6 December 2022 - Newton Primary School
- Christmas Night - Tues 13 December 2022 Members and guests welcome
- Claire Burden Chief Executive NHS Ayrshire and Arran November 26, 2022
- Ken Nairn – Commonwealth War Graves Commission – 15 Nov 2022 November 19, 2022
- Organist Entertains at Ayr Town Hall November 15, 2022
- John Scott November 15, 2022
- Youth Speaks Competition Debate November 13, 2022
- How to Hold onto Your license November 13, 2022
- Sergii Zavadskyi from the Rotary Club of Kyvi October 31, 2022
- Treasure Chest Award goes to Poppi McKay – 28 Oct 2022 October 29, 2022
Read the latest Newsletter
Including a report on Walks for Water
One of our major on-going projects is to support Aquabox. Have a look at their new video. More information on our Aquabox page
New Members Welcome!
We are one of the largest and most active clubs in Ayrshire, and indeed in the whole of District 1230, covering the west of Scotland, and have been successful in recruiting new members recently. Come along to a meeting to find out why these people joined our club.