The next two meetings are:
Chris Waddell - Robert Burns, and Nature of the Scots Language + Presidential Handover
Reception: Neil Beattie, Euan Frew and Alistair Tyre
Rosalind Kerry - Fighting Leprosy Disease, Poverty and Prejudice
Where and When
Weekly meetings are held:
• Savoy Park Hotel, Ayr
• Tuesday 5.30 to 7.30pm
• Other informal meetings in members' homes
• Project work - anytime to suit
New Morning Meetings
• Fox and Willow Hotel, Ayr
• Thursday 7.45am to 8.45am
• First and third Thursday of the month
Dates for your Diary
- Ayrshire Coastal Path 10th Anniversary celebration 23 June 2018
- Croquet and Barbecue – Sun 8 July 2018
- Good Life, Good Death, Good Grief Event – Ayr Town Hall, Fri 13 July 2018 12.30pm
- Visit to St Germain en Laye – Sept 2018
Recent New Members
- Richie Cameron – The Art of Ceramics and Sculpture – 12 June 2018 June 22, 2018
- Loudon McAndrew – Job Talk – 5 June 2018 June 17, 2018
- Scottish Parliament Visit – 7 June 2018 June 11, 2018
- RIP Brian E Clarke June 10, 2018
- AGM Meeting / SADSA Treasure Chest Presentation – 29 May 2018 June 4, 2018
- Euan and Katie Nicol – Jobs Talks – 15 May 2018 May 27, 2018
- 2017 Kummel Cup Competition Played at Last! May 26, 2018
- 2018 Annual Charity Golf Day May 16, 2018
Good Life, Good Death, Good Grief
Death happens. But we can all help each other with death, dying and bereavement. It is never too early to think about planning ahead for illness and death – making plans when you are healthy means there is less to think about if you get sick.
The Rotary Club of Ayr supported by other Ayrshire Rotary clubs, are running a major event to help people understand what to do.
13 July 2018. More details
Aquabox Disaster Relief
In 2016, we embarked on a new project, supporting Aquabox, which provides drinking water to disaster-hit areas, around the world.
More information and video
New Members Welcome!
We are one of the largest and most active clubs in Ayrshire, and indeed in the whole of District 1230, covering the west of Scotland, and have been successful in recruiting new members recently. Come along to a meeting to find out why these people joined our club.